Guide Brave Frontier RPG Turn base – Android / iOS game part 2
Brave Frontier – Summon system :
There are more than 2000 units (pet) in this game, you can defeat them in quest to get it or by using summon system :
- Super rare summon (Event – 4 Oct 2017 –> 18 Oct 2017 x2 rate ) : 3* – 6*units (cost 3 gems)
- Earth re-summon (Event – 22 Sep 2017 –> 06 Oct 2017 bonus 1 more unit for 2 times ) : 5* – 7* units (cost 10 gems for 2 times)
- Divine summon (Event – 4 Oct 2017 –> 11 Oct 2017 x2 rate ) : 5* – 7* units (cost 5 gem)
- Fairy tail summon (Event 29 Sep 2017 –> 13 Oct 2017 x2 rate) : 5* – 7* units
- Honor summon (You can get honor by doing quest )
Brave Frontier – Units system :
Brave Burst (Skill)
Some special units have Leader skill, you need to change that unit to leader role in order to active this skill.
Only 6* , 7* have Super Brave Burst Skill
Only 7* has Ultimate Brave Burst Skill (After unlock Ultimate Skill)
First, your unit need to maximum it’s level before evolve (each unit have different maximum level, depend on it’s stars). You can get evolution materials by doing Vortex gate or Daily dungeon.
This is 2 stars unit (maximum 30 level):
This is 4 stars unit (maximum 60 level):
Level up your units
Quest only reward your main level, if you want your unit level up, you have to fuse it. Each unit has different exp.
Brave Burst level = skill level
You can also sell your unit for little zel , but you should fuse it instead of sell.
Tip : Fuse same element for gain better EXP
Special monster for leveling fastest :
This unit use for fuse, it increase base stats of your main fuse unit. There are 4 imps :
- Power imp Pakpak : Atk + 20
- Guard imp Ganju : Def + 20
- Healing imp Fwahl : Rec + 20
- Vigor imp Molin : HP +50
Imbued Table Elgifs and Emgifs
This unit use for fuse, it add Extra skill of your main fuse unit