What is hard mode ?
Besides normal mode at default, when you reach one of your character to level 100.000 in normal mode ( level 100.000 is not a limited ) , hard mode will be enabled for all characters !
How to reach to level 100.000 and unlock hard mode quickly ?
1. The first thing you need to do is farming 3 pieces of rings which increase 30% – 50% EXP.
- You can farm 20% to 30% EXP rings from Oculus of Hatred ( Level 5.200 Boss ).
- You can farm 50% to 60% EXP rings from Yamata no orochi ( Level 20.000 Boss ). This is a Hidden boss, to get it, see my guide below.
Tip : To get to Yamata no orochi, before you kill boss Purple Equilibrium (kill it after you killed Orochi), follow the red arrow :
2. The second thing is your equipment.
Recovery Necklace is the first thing you should get it. You could farm to get Revival Necklace (Not 100% chance revival, it mean you could die if unlucky). There are two ways to get this necklace :
- Buy 2% Recovery Necklace from shop ( 1.700.000 Gold )
- Farm 4% Recovery Necklace and Revival Necklace from special monster in special bonus area symbol : ” ??? “
4% Recovery Necklace drop from her : Ishtar
Revival Necklace and Revival Necklace + 1 drop from her : Lilime
I recommend you shouldn’t use any high % bonus ATK and lower values bonus ATK rather than high values bonus ATK. In this case, Red Light Sword (+ 14.000 ATK / 320% ) is a very good weapon for mid and later in normal mode. It dropped from Red Eye Dragon (level 27.200 boss ).
Tip: Move your ass to central map, don’t kill central boss in this Maze map, follow my video for more information.
If you have enough time, you can farming Full Plate Armor (+5.000 / 250% ) in Maze map ( Area level 23.700 ). But i recommend not waste your time here, cuz I can reach level 100.000 with my Samurai Armor (+1400 / 240%) from shop ( cost 600.000 gold ). More 4.000 def value not worth for it
3. The last thing : Your strategy ( this is my case, you can follow it too )